Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tasting - Lobetia Chardonnay

Name:  Lobetia Chardonnay
Variety Chardonnay
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2011
Price: $9.95
Critic Review:Organically and naturally grown and made, this wine allows the varietal and the terroir to stand out cleanly. Clean, bright color with a greenish-yellow tone. On the nose, exotic fruits like pineapple. Full flavored, fresh, with good acidity in the mouth, it finishes with tropical fruits.
My Review: This wine also had a light color and a buttery, floral, and sweet smell. I thought it tasted slightly tart and acidic. I did not taste the pineapple or tropical fruits, but it was hard for me to pinpoint exactly what it tasted like. I was not a huge fan of this wine.
No food was eaten with this tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment