Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tasting - Opera Prima Pink Moscato

Name: Opera Prima Pink Moscato
Variety: Muscat
Region: La Mancha
Country:  Spain
Year: Nonvintage
Price: $5.95
Critic Review: This fine sparkling presents and intense aroma of fresh berries and tropical fruits with hints of white flavor petals. Delicate bubbles caress the palate offering a silky and pleasant sweetness well balanced by a crisp, refreshing finish. Ideal on it own, as an aperitif or with all types of sweets and desserts.
My Review:I thought this wine smelled very sweet  and floral but when I tasted it I noticed more of the floral flavors.I actually enjoyed this wine more than I thought I would. The bubbles balanced the floral flavors and I didn't think the sweetness was to much when I usually don't prefer the sweet wines.
No food was eaten with this tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment